Last updated: August 22, 2020
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
• Country refers to Spain
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to VIDJET TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., C/ Pujades 112, 08005, Barcelona (IMPACT HUB BARCELONA).
• Device means any device that can access the Services such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Services refer to the Web App and Website refers to Vidjet, accessible from https://www.vidjet.io
• Web App refers to the Vidjet platform, accessible from http://app.vidjet.io/
• Terms and Conditions (referred to as either "Terms" or “Terms of Service” or "Terms of Services") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Services.
• Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Services.
• Account refers to a Client account on http://app.vidjet.io/
• Client (also referred as "You" in this Agreement) means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable.
• Reps refers to users of Clients’ services (= our Clients’ users)
• Content refers to every elements that can be included in a video-popup
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, phone number and email addresses.
- Account data, such as your username and password that you set to establish an online account with us, and any other information that you add to your account profile.
- Profile data, such as your company, job title, website URLs, country and physical addresses, where publicly-available.
- Payment information, including the dates and amounts of the payments you make to use the Service. We do not store payment card information, which is handled by our third party payment processor (Stripe and Shopify App Store).
- Communications that we exchange, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our products and services, and details about how you engage with our communications.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on our sites and other sites and online services. This information may include:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, IP address, unique identifiers, the website you visited before browsing to our website, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, navigation paths between pages, information about your activity on a page, access times, and duration of access.
Some of our automatic data collection is facilitated by cookies and similar technologies. For more information, see.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the Services and operate and improve the Services and our business;
- Establish and maintain your user profile on the Services;
- Communicate with you about the Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications;
- Provide support for the Services, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business.
We and our third party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
We may send you Vidjet or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including by email and SMS. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
Compliance and protection
We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service;
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business, such as hosting, information technology, payment processing, customer service, email delivery and website analytics.
When you pay for the Services on every CMS (excluding Shopify), your payment is processed by Stripe. When you pay for the Service on Shopify, your payment is processed by Shopify’s payment processor. Please refer to Stripe and Shopify privacy policies to know more about how your payment data is being processed.
When you use the Services through an e-commerce platform, we may share your personal information with the platform as necessary to provide the Service through that platform.
Third party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Services and other online services to help us advertise our services, and/or use customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads on their platforms to those customers and similar users.
Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Acquirers or other relevant parties to business transactions (or potential transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, the Company or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain account information by logging into your Vidjet account => Settings => Account. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes to certain of your account information. You can request erasure of your personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. To do so, email us at email@example.com.
Deleting your account and your information.
Shopify users: When uninstalling Vidjet from your Shopify store, your account and store information will be deleted after 48h.
Non-Shopify users: when deleting your account through Settings => Account => Cancel subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to precise you want your information to be deleted as well.
You may opt out of our marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by emailing us at email@example.com. You may continue to receive service-related (transactional communications) and other non-marketing emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations. You may unsubscribe from SMS or other mobile messages that we send you by replying STOP, CANCEL, QUIT, END or UNSUBSCRIBE in response to the message. You may get another text message confirming your unsubscribing from our service.
We need to collect certain personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide those services. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service by designating it as required at the time of collection or through other appropriate means.
The Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
The Service is not intended for use by anyone under 18 years old. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a minor under 18 years old without the consent of the minor’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
We used creative common and copyright-free videos to build Vidjet. We would like to thank the following creators since their content is great and meaningful for entrepreneurs like us.
Andrei Damian on Unsplash, Juno Jo on Unsplash, Jospeh Gonzalez on Unsplash, Štefan Štefančík on Unsplash, Michael Dam on Unsplash, Cottonbro on Pexels, Moe Magners on Pexels, Videezy