Last updated: August 22, 2020
It explains what these technologies are and why we use them, as well as your rights to control our use of them.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
• Country refers to Spain
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to VIDJET TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., C/ Pujades 112, 08005, Barcelona (IMPACT HUB BARCELONA).
• Device means any device that can access the Services such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Services refer to the Web App and Website refers to Vidjet, accessible from https://www.vidjet.io
• Web App refers to the Vidjet platform, accessible from http://app.vidjet.io/
• Terms and Conditions (referred to as either "Terms" or “Terms of Service” or "Terms of Services") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Services.
• Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Services.
• Account refers to a Client account on http://app.vidjet.io/
• Client (also referred as "You" in this Agreement) means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable.
• Reps refers to users of Clients’ services (= our Clients’ users)
• Content refers to every elements that can be included in a video-popup
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
A cookie is a small software file stored temporarily or placed on your computer’s hard drive. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow a web server to identify a user’s computer and web browser and tailor web pages and/or login information to a user’s preferences. Cookies help us promptly display the information needed to use the capabilities on the Services and other information which we consider to be of interest to visitors to the website and users of the Services. By gathering and remembering information about website preferences through cookies, we can provide a better web and marketing experience. Cookies do not give us access to your computer.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies allow us to uniquely identify your browser while you are logged in and to process your online transactions. Session cookies disappear from your computer when the web browser is closed or computer is turned off. We also utilize persistent cookies to make it easier to log into and use the Service. Persistent cookies remain on computers after the web browser is closed or the computer is turned off.
When installing Vidjet on a website, it automatically adds two types of persistent cookies, listed below, that aim to reduce the intrusivity of video-popups. Vidjet App (http://app.vidjet.io/) proposes a “view restrictions” feature (see screenshot below), to reduce the number of displays (also referred as “impressions” of video-popups to the same Rep (= website visitor).
Find this feature on http://app.vidjet.io/ => Create or Edit menus => “Views restrictions”
1) Video views: number of times a video has been viewed by the same Rep.
2) Timing after the last view: once the last view of the video is reached, we save the time set by our Client before displaying a video again to the same Rep.
Some cookies are associated with your account and Personal Information, while others are not. We generally treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non‑Personal information. However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered Personal Information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as Personal Information. If we combine non-Personal Information with Personal Information, then the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
- Authentication: These cookies help us show you the right information by personalizing the Services to your account.
- Security: These cookies help us detect suspicious or malicious activity on our Services, and support other security features.
- Preferences and functionality: These cookies allow our Services to recognize you and your preferences. For example, they can auto-fill a form for you, provide you with customized content, remember your application settings, and more.
- Advertising: These cookies allow us to show you advertising about Vidjet on and off the Services. They tell us whether you took an action after seeing one of our ads, such as signing up for a webinar or other event by Vidjet. They also let our advertising partners know how well our ads are doing by measuring the ad’s success and the types of interactions people have with our ads.
- Research, performance, and analytics: These cookies help us understand how well our Services are doing by measuring your interactions with our Services. We use insights from these cookies to improve on current Services, and to research and develop new Services, features, or products. They also help us use plugins on our Services that allow you to enjoy certain functions, such as sharing our pages on your social media accounts.